My Photo
Name:

I don't think you can get a true sense of a person via the net. You have to meet in person and utilize all your senses to be able to form a true understanding....

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Rebirth

As Maria can attest to...every now and then I need to...Cleanse....

What it feels like for a girl by Madonna
Hurt thats not supposed to show
Tears that fall when no one knows
When you're trying hard to be your best
Could you be a little less...

Current playlist (Gee Gee 3- Valentines)

  1. Valentine -- Jim Brickman and Martina Mcbride
  2. Blue Eyes Blue -- Eric Clapton
  3. I don't know how I got by -- Edwin Mccain
  4. Lost without you -- Delta Goodrem
  5. Love Divine -- Seal
  6. Volcano -- Damien Rice
  7. I deserve it -- Madonna
  8. I've been in love before -- Cutting Crew
  9. Under the milky way -- The Church
  10. What it feels like for a girl -- Madonna
  11. I can't tell you why -- Brownstone
  12. This woman's work -- Kate Bush
  13. You will be my ain true love -- Alison Krauss
  14. Both Sides Now -- Joni Mitchell

3 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Oh my God!!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

What happened?

12:49 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

It needed to be done. I wanted to rid myself of some old posts....even considered stopping the blog altogether. But then thought i could carry on...just a little bit differently.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home